We worship according to what the New Testament states. We worship according to spirit and truth (John 4:24). The truth is according to what God has said. Acts 2:42 gives four of the five acts of worship that we follow with the fifth found in Acts 2:47:
- Apostle’s Doctrine. We will teach what the Bible says. A message from the Bible will be give by a man of the congregation.
- Fellowship. We will also have a time when the collection is given. The church is supported by free will offerings. There is no tithe but as one has prospered in their life and heart, we are to give.
- Breaking of Bread. This is the Lord’s Supper. This is a time of communion with the Lord and others. We partake of the unleavened bread which represents the Lord’s body. We will also partake of the fruit of the vine which represents the Lord’s blood which was shed for the remission of sins. This is done each first day of the week.
- We will also offer up prayers to the Lord. We do pray for people that we know of who are sick or suffering. We pray for those in authority; this includes our country and our church.
- We will also praise God. This we will do with the singing of songs with only our voices. We do not use mechanical instruments of music. It is a wonderful thing to praise God in this manner.
If you are looking for a church home, we invite you to come and visit with us. Come and be a part of us to work for and worship the Lord.